Industry Relations and Technology Transfer
Industry Sponsored Agreements
This function provides support and guidance to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center investigators in initiating research and clinical trial agreements sponsored by industry. We interact with the investigators, program administrators and divisions, as well as with Office of Sponsored Research, Accounting, Institutional Review Office, Protocol Office and Legal Counsel's Office.
- Principal negotiator of research and clinical agreements and primary Fred Hutch liaison with industry
- Expertise with complex contract issues such as confidentiality, intellectual property, data use, publication, and indemnification
- Assures compliance with Center policies and all laws and regulations relating to industry agreements
- Monitors changes in laws, regulations and policies that may affect Fred Hutch industry relationships
- Responsible for collaborative industry research projects and incoming subcontract funded by industry
- Principal resource for the Center on policies and procedures relating to industry agreements
- Advises Investigators and staff in areas of budget development, sponsor and institutional costing policies, and post award fiscal requirements
- Conducts in-service training seminars as needed
Documents and Forms
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is a world leader in research to prevent, detect
and treat cancer and other life-threatening diseases.