Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists and humanitarians work together to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer and related diseases. With science that spans the full spectrum of cancer research, the Hutchinson Center is uniquely qualified not only to discover but to implement lifesaving breakthroughs.
Today, the pace and potential of research has vastly accelerated and cannot be supported by government grants alone. The need is great for flexible private funding to continue making lifesaving strides in our research.
By supporting the Center, you will be funding new ideas and innovations in research as they emerge - accelerating our ability to prevent, detect and treat cancer and related diseases.
Who qualifies for Innovators Network (IN) membership?
- Those under age 45 who make cumulative annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
What do Innovators Network funds support?
- Aggregate funding from IN members supports some of the most cutting-edge, high-risk yet high-reward research projects through the Hartwell Innovation Fund and other Hutchinson Center priorities
- IN funds allow Center leadership to rapidly respond to novel, unexpected research opportunities leading towards lifesaving scientific breakthroughs
How can I make an IN-qualifying gift?
- Make a one-time gift of $1,000 or more
- Make a multi-payment pledge of $1,000 or more
(payable within one year; automated monthly or quarterly payments available)
- Make a gift online
- Speak with a Hutchinson Center Development staff member by phone (206.667.4149)
- Make a gift of $1,000 or more at a Center fundraising event
Note: Event ticket prices, auction purchases and raffle tickets do not qualify towards IN enrollment
- If applicable, submit a matching gift form from your employer
Note: Employer matching gifts do not qualify towards IN enrollment
Join/Renew now and your gift of $1,000 or more will enroll or renew you as a member of Innovators Network.