Arthur V. Peterson, Jr. PhD
PHS Program: Cancer Prevention Program
Research focus: Youth smoking research, correlated data, longitudinal projection, bias reduction in performance measures.
- Youth Smoking Prevention (Intervention) Research
- Youth Smoking Acquisition
- Investigation of Young Adult Acquisition and Cessation
- Adolescent Smoking Cessation (Intervention) Research
- Bias reduction and precision enhancement in performance measures
- Longitudinal projection of performance measures
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is a world leader in research to prevent, detect
and treat cancer and other life-threatening diseases.