Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 1, Open label, Multicenter, Dose escalation, Multidose Study of BMS 936559 (MDX 1105) Administered Every 14 Days in Subjects with Selected Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors (WIRB's Study#: 1107927, Protocol#: 20082100)
|Research Study Number||7104|
|Principal Investigator||Scott Tykodi, MD|
Research Study Description
The primary purpose of this study is to determine if MDX-1105 is safe and tolerated when administered every 14 days to subjects with selected advanced or recurrent solid tumors.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- ECOG PS 0 to 2
- Relapsed/refractory renal cell carcinoma, NSCLC, malignant melanoma, epithelial ovarian cancer, colorectal adenocarcinoma
- Must have measurable disease
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- No prior therapy with an anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, or anti-CTLA-4 antibody
- No active infection (viral, bacterial or fungal)
- No active autoimmune disease or a documented history of autoimmune disease or history of syndrome that requires systemic steroids or immunosuppressive medications.
- No active or latent infection
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Colon Cancer; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Genitourinary Cancer; Gynecological Cancer; Kidney Cancer; Lung Cancer; Melanoma; Ovarian Cancer; Renal Cancer; Solid Tumors
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.