Return to search results.
Complete title: Longitudinal Study of Immune Mediated Disorders after Allogeneic HCT
|Research Study Number||2342.00|
|Principal Investigator||Stephanie Lee, MD, MPH|
Research Study Description
The purpose of this research study is to better understand the onset and course of graft versus host disease (GVHD) after stem cell transplant.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Planned or completed first allogeneic stem cell transplant (any conditioning regimen, graft source, donor type and GVHD prophylaxis regimen)
- Signed, informed consent and, if applicable, child assent
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Anticipated survival less than 6 months due to co-morbid disease
- Autoimmune disorder or inherited immunodeficiency before HCT
- Hematologic relapse or chemotherapy refractory disease at restaging within 1 month of HCT or at the time of enrollment (e.g., > 5% blasts for leukemia; poorly responsive lymphoma)
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Systemic Sclerosis; Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (cGVHD); Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma (BAC)
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.