Return to search results.
Complete title: Mobilization of Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cells (PBSC) in CD20+ Lymphoma Patients Using RICE, G-CSF (Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor), and Plerixafor
|Research Study Number||2310.00|
|Principal Investigator||Leona Holmberg, MD, PhD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Diagnosis of CD20+ non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Cardiac: left ventricular ejection fraction at rest >= 50% demonstrated by MUGA or echocardiogram
- Hepatic: bilirubin =< 2.0 mg/dL (except for isolated hyperbilirubinemia attributed to Gilbert syndrome) and ALT and AST =< 3 times the upper limit of normal
- Renal: creatinine clearance (calculated creatinine clearance is permitted) > 50 mL/min
- Signed informed consent
- Planned autologous transplant within 3 months after collection of PBSCs
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Uncontrolled bacterial, viral, or fungal infection (currently taking medication and with progression or no clinical improvement)
- Prior other malignancies except resected basal cell carcinoma or treated cervical carcinoma or breast cancer in situ; cancer treated with curative intent > 5 years previously will be allowed
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Fertile men or women unwilling to use contraceptive techniques from the time of chemo-mobilization
- Prior autologous or allogeneic HSCT
- HIV positive
- Plan to be treated on another investigational therapy within 4 weeks of enrolling on this study
- Hepatitis B carriers
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Burkitt's Lymphoma; Hematologic Malignancies; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.