Return to search results.
Complete title: Open-Label Multicenter Phase I Study of RO5429083 with Dose-Escalation and Extension Cohorts in Patients with Metastatic and/or Locally Advanced, CD44-Expressing, Malignant Solid Tumors
|Research Study Number||20111743|
|Principal Investigator||Andrew Coveler, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Adult patients, >/= 18 years of age
- Metastatic and/or locally advanced malignant CD44-expressing solid tumors
- Patients with disease progression on standard therapy, or have tumors that are not curable by standard therapy
- Life expectancy of over 12 weeks
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Known or suspected CNS metastases including leptomeningeal metastases
- Active bleeding, bleeding diathesis or history of coagulation disorder
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
- Active or uncontrolled infections
- Patients with HIV infections
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.