Return to search results.
Complete title: A phase 2 study of brentuximab vedotin in relapsed or refractory CD30-positive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)
|Research Study Number||20110853|
|Principal Investigator||Andrei Shustov, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Histologically-confirmed CD30-positive NHL
- Relapsed or refractory disease following at least 1 prior systemic therapy
- Measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm as documented by CT
- ECOG performance status less than or equal to 2
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Current diagnosis of systemic or cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma or mycosis fungoides
- B cell lymphoma previously treated with only single-agent rituximab or corticosteroids as monotherapy
- Known cerebral/meningeal disease
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Hematologic Malignancies; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.