Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone with or without Elotuzumab in Subjects with Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
|Research Study Number||2521.00|
|Principal Investigator||Bill Bensinger, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- have not received any prior systemic anti-myeloma therapy AND
- have measurable disease AND
- are not candidates for high-dose therapy plus stem-cell transplantation because of age (= 65 years) or coexisting conditions
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Smoldering MM, defined as asymptomatic MM with absence of lytic bone lesions
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance (MGUS)
- Active plasma cell leukemia
- Positive for Hepatitis B, C or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Hematologic Malignancies; Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.