Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SGN-75 in Combination with Everolimus in Patients with CD70-Positive Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
|Research Study Number||20121070|
|Principal Investigator||John Thompson, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Diagnosis of metastatic renal cell carcinoma with confirmed CD70 expression
- Previously treated with 1 or 2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs)
- Measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0 or 1
- Adequate lung and renal function
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Prior treatment with an mTOR inhibitor
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Kidney Cancer; Renal Cancer
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.