Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of BMS-982470 (Recombinant Interleukin-21, rIL-21) in Combination with BMS-936558 (Anti-PD-1) in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
|Research Study Number||20120892|
|Principal Investigator||Laura Chow|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- All subjects will have locally advanced or metastatic cancer resistant to standard treatment, for which no additional standard treatment is available, or for which the subject declines standard treatment, excluding cancer in the blood; in Part 2 (Cohort Expansion), tumor types will be further restricted to clear cell renal cell carcinoma or non-small cell lung cancer
- At least 1 non-irradiated lesion with measurable disease at baseline
- Availability of an existing tumor biopsy sample (or consent to allow pre-treatment tumor biopsy if sample not available)
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Certain prior drug treatments for the cancer
- Autoimmune disease
- Inadequate liver or kidney function
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.