Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib (GS-1101) in Combination with Bendamustine and Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
|Research Study Number||2597.00|
|Principal Investigator||John Pagel, MD, PhD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Previously treated recurrent CLL
- Measurable lymphadenopathy
- Requires therapy for CLL
- Has experienced CLL progression <36 months since the completion of the last prior therapy
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Evidence of an ongoing infection
- CLL refractory to bendamustine
- Concurrent participation in another therapeutic clinical trial
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia (CLL); Hematologic Malignancies; Leukemia
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.