Return to search results.
Complete title: A Study of HSP90 Inhibitor AT13387 Alone and in Combination with Crizotinib in the Treatment of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
|Research Study Number||20121654|
|Principal Investigator||Renato Martins, MD, MPH|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- 1) Men or women 18 years of age or older
- 2) Must have Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with ALK+ mutation or other mutations or rearrangements potentially sensitive to crizotinib
- 3) Measurable disease
- 4) Must have been receiving or have received crizotinib
- 5) Have adequate cardiac, bone marrow, liver and kidney function
- 6) Must be willing and able to provide written informed consent and comply with the protocol and study procedures
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- 2) Have received chemotherapy, radiation therapy or other anticancer treatment other than crizotinib within 3 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug
- 3) Prior malignancy other than adequately treated basal or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, superficial bladder cancer, low-grade cervical cancer, non-metastatic prostate cancer, or have been disease-free for at least 3 years
- 4) Abnormal heart function
- 5) Presence of a life-threatening illness, medical condition, organ system dysfunction, or other factors
- 6) Hypersensitivity of AT13387 or other components of the drug product
- 7) Treatment with an investigational drug within 3 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug
- 8) Severe systemic diseases or active uncontrolled infections
- 9) Known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or seropositive test for hepatitis C virus or hepatitis B virus
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Lung Cancer; Solid Tumors
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.