Return to search results.
Complete title: A Phase 1 Trial of SGN-CD33A in Patients with CD33-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia
|Research Study Number||2690.00|
|Principal Investigator||Roland Walter, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Genders Eligible for Study: Both
- Acute myeloid leukemia, positive for CD33
- Eastern Cooperative Onocology Group status of 0 or 1
- Adequate baseline renal and hepatic function
- Central venous access
- Either achieved complete remission (greater than 12 weeks in duration) with initial induction/consolidation and have experienced relapse of disease or declined treatment with high-dose induction/consolidation
- Bone marrow blasts greater than or equal to 5% for relapsed patients, or greater than or equal to 20% for untreated patients
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Prior stem cell transplant
- High-dose chemotherapy within 4 weeks of study drug
- Antileukemia treatment within 14 days of study drug (other than hydroxyurea or 6-mercaptopurine)
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML); Hematologic Malignancies; Leukemia
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.