Events and Community Education
The Survivorship Program is dedicated to providing education and support to patients and family members. We provide:
- Individualized education through appointments in the SCCA Survivorship Clinic
- Lectures and talks at cancer center conferences and community events that address survivorship issues and healthy living recommendations
- Sharing of our expertise at local and national conferences
We are equally dedicated to educating health-care professionals and provide:
- Treatment summaries and survivorship care plans to assist them in following your care
- Continuing medical education opportunities in cancer survivorship
- Publications and presentations to keep their knowledge of survivorship issues current
If you would like to be notified of upcoming events, please follow the link to sign up for "Survive and Thrive", our quarterly newsletter.
There are currently no upcoming events. If you would like to be notified of upcoming events please click the link above to sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
Past Lectures and Events