Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research
Science and Research
HICOR leverages the Hutchinson Center’s scientific excellence in clinical research and public health sciences toward our mission.
Key areas of expertise and research:
- Outcomes research in cancer
- Quality of Life
- Cost-effectiveness of cancer prevention, early detection and treatment
- Economic modeling
- Implementation Science
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Pragmatic clinical trial design
- Economics of cancer disparities
- Health policy in cancer and other chronic diseases.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is a world leader in research to prevent, detect
and treat cancer and other life-threatening diseases.